Press & publications
Anthony Florio is a food & design photographer based in Charleroi, Belgium.
Anthony uses the high-performance Phase One 100MP (Medium Format) shooting system and an Epson UltraChrome K3 INK printing system.
- Gourmand award 2016 Best book of the world. Category: fruit book / Tomato with Chef Sang-Hoon Degeimbre.
- Finalist in 2013 of the international competition of the festival of the culinary image / France.
- Finalist in 2011 of the International Culinary Photo Contest / France.
- Member of the SOFAM and signatory of the charter of the fair photography.
Achievements of several books :
- "Tomate" with the Belgian chef Sang-Hoon Degeimbre (2 * l'Air du Temps) directed for Mexico (Gruppo Mexico fundacion).
- "Une terre, des recettes et des hommes" from Generation W by Renaissance du Livre editions or"iCook ! for you" by Jean-Philippe Watteyne edited by Racine.
- In a more specialized area "TFF 2020" or "Build'n'Food" both make the culinary world travel in the world of fashion, art or architecture.
- Artistic Director for Brands Vendôm & EXSUD.